F.I. Salter Property Management includes, but is not limited to:
- Administrative, financial and building management support for building owners
- Aggressive marketing and leasing, including administration
- Accurate, streamlined and timely reporting and accounting
- Space planning and build-out services
- Full engineering services, preventative maintenance program, superior response and 24/7 on-call services
To learn more about our property management services, please call 218-722-5556.
Building & Maintenance Services
We offer a complete range of building services including, but not limited to:
- Renovation / Remodeling
- Demolition Projects
- General Repairs
- Locksmith Services
- General Project Cleaning
- Parking Lot Sweeping
- Snow Removal
- Lawn Care
- HVAC Services (Belts, Filters, PM)
- General Electrical Work
To learn more about our building and maintenance services, please call 218-722-5556.
Steve McDonald, Facilities Supervisor
Steve has 22 years of experience in building maintenance and more than 10 years of maintenance mechanical experience. He has his certification in facility maintenance from WITC in Superior, Wisconsin, a universal certification in refrigeration and a special engineer’s license for low pressure boilers. Steve also has several years of experience in painting, carpentry and landscaping
Eli Tintor, Facilities Maintenance
Eli joined the F.I. Salter team in 2019. He was born and raised in Hibbing, Minnesota. Out of high school, Eli had a 7-year career with the Minnesota Twins, and has since lived in Duluth. Eli's responsibilities include snow removal, landscaping, building maintenance, painting and more.